The Kackistocrat's Handbook for the Recently Deceased.

My childhood was typical--summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles . There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking…I suggest you try it -- Dr. Evil

My Photo
Name:
Location: Richmond, California, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What kind of a World???

OK, so you may have heard that last Sunday 2 Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested for having sex in a bathroom stall at a place called Banana Joe's in Tampa Florida. Personally, I am offended that we live in a world where two consenting cheerleaders are not allowed to express their beautiful love to each other in the restroom of a seedy nightclub.

We live in a country where the government's example tells that average person he or she can lie, cheat, steal, even go to war as long as you don't have sensual lesbian relations in a public lavatory? What next? Are they going to ban hot stewardess' from joining the mile-high club? Are they going to tell waitresses to stop having passionate rendezvous in the walk-in refrigerators?

I'll tell ya, I don't want to live in a world where this this sort of natural love is not permissible.

Cheerleader Article here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter