The Kackistocrat's Handbook for the Recently Deceased.

My childhood was typical--summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles . There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking…I suggest you try it -- Dr. Evil

My Photo
Name:
Location: Richmond, California, United States

Monday, November 28, 2005

You Can Smell the Irony

From CNN.com

MacDonald charged in Wendy's heist

MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (AP) -- He works at a Wendy's, and his name is Ronald MacDonald -- but now he may be known as the Hamburglar.

Two workers at a Wendy's in Manchester, New Hampshire, have been charged with taking money from the safe. One of the suspects is Ronald MacDonald.

Police say the restaurant's manager called them early Monday morning and said he saw MacDonald and the other man taking cash out of the restaurant's safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter