The Kackistocrat's Handbook for the Recently Deceased.

My childhood was typical--summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles . There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking…I suggest you try it -- Dr. Evil

My Photo
Name:
Location: Richmond, California, United States

Monday, September 24, 2007

OK, I'm Back.

Wazzup All,

I know it's been a while and I'm sure that the 5 people who used to read this have moved on, but I am back now and will really try to keep up with this.

To catch you up:

Soul Broker is alive and well and working on a new album. We're going on our first tour of the Southwest in November on our way to play SHoD Fest VIII down in Mesa, AZ. The line-up has changed a bit, but the music and intensity have only gotten better. Our lead guitarist has been replaced by Dan Wingfield (The Drink Tickets, Stonecutter) and our drummer has been replaced by Mike "Loog" Airoldi. Come check us out in November if you live in SoCal, Las Vegas, or the Phoenix area.

On a more personal level, Lisa & I are getting married on May 23rd, 2008. We've chosen a golf course called Wedgewood over by the Oakland airport--it's a really nice spot. We're both really stoked and are spending a bunch of time getting it all together.

Shortly after the wedding, our plan is to open a restaurant. We're going to focus on breakfast & lunch leaving the evenings open for other opportunities (private parties, art shows, cooking classes, etc.). Lisa and I are in the process of reading a books on starting a restaurant, as well as looking into business plans and finance options.

I'm sure there is more I can discuss, but I'll leave it at that for now.


...272 Days & Counting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter